Monday, November 2, 2009

You Will Be Loved

A dear friend of mine just got engaged with his girlfriend who is with him for these last few months. I don’t really know her but from the story I’ve heard, she was a nice and honest girl who is very loyal and really in to my friend. So yeah, of course, I considered that my friend would be happy and love her back with all of his heart, right?
Wrong. A few days ago, I’ve got a phone call from my friend asked me to come over to his house because of he needed someone to talked to. As a good friend, of course, I made my time for him and gave him a visit. Then he told me that he was going to brake the engagement up sometime soon because he doesn’t feel happy with this relationship. I was like, what’s wrong? I thought she was a nice girl? My dear friend then were like, yeah, she is a nice girl and very honest too, not like some others, but I don’t feel the connection with her. I feel so bored whenever am with her, said my friend.
In a different kind of story, there’s a girl that I knew for a very long time, great friend of mine but not close who is happily married and loved by her husband like no other while in the other hand, I know for sure that she wasn’t that kind of honest nor a nice girl. She was always lies about so many things, sometime small and sometime big to covered up the lies that she created before, but, seems like she is some kind of a lovable person. Everyone loves her and wants to be close to her while she was never tried to hide the fact that she is not that nice type of girl who you will be proud to take home and introduce to your mum. Never.
So, my point is, now at this stage I realized that you don’t have to be nice just to be loved by someone, and of course, you don’t have to be bad as well just to be hated by someone. Because, believe me, love and hate are working in funny way. Maybe they were right when they said love is blind. But the thing is, I do believe that love unfolding so many things in life, including boundaries. When am in love with someone, I would easily justified his negative things and take them no matter what. And just because of you are a nice person, doesn’t mean that everyone will love you. You have to have that lovable factor in you. And vice versa, just because of you are not that nice and kind type of person, doesn’t mean that no one would love you. There is actually a very thin line that separate good and bad, so for me, there is no such a good guy nor a bad guy. Because I do believe that no one could define the standards of those things correctly. There’s a guy that I met sometime last year and became very close with me because I found a very good connection with him that makes me could care less when my friends said something bad about him. One thing that my friends didn’t understand is, I don’t decided to be close with him because of he’s a nice guy or whatever, but more because of I feel great around him and I don’t care if it’s for a good or a bad reason.
But NO, I don’t try to encourage anyone to be a bad person here, NO WAY! What am trying to say is just be yourselves, if you want to change yourselves for the sake of your own good then it is a very good of you, but you don’t have to change the ’you’ inside you just to win someone else’s love. Because, trust me, no matter how bad you are, you will be loved by someone eventually!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment