Sunday, November 1, 2009

Heartless (A Poem)

So what if I have no feeling?
So what if am a heartless type of girl?
I am who I am and am not gonna change myself just to make you happy
I may be your friend but am not the one to follow you
So what if I don't show you that I care?
I tried to tell you that am sorry and I didn't do it on purpose, I think you know
So what if I said something that hurt your feeling?
I was a human being like everyone else and I do make mistake, oh yes, I do
So what if I did something wrong?
I wasn't perfect and so do you
So what if I make you angry?
I can't be nice all the time as maybe you think you do?
So what if everything doesn't go well as what we want it?
But one thing for sure, am as innocence as you are in this thing
But if you don't thing so
Then yeah, why the heck should I do?
I can care less about everyone and even you
As I am a heartless one and maybe I went too far on this thing
But I really don't know how to fix it
Nor that I want to undo it
So I just let everything goes as it is
This is not what I want but I won't change anything for nothing
Call me a stone heart, but why should anyone fix something that not even brakes?
What's the point of fixing something that doesn't need to be fix?
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment