Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Twilight Zone

When I was a little girl, my parents only allowed me to read books such as fairy tales ones like those books written by Hans Christian Andersen. Then in my teen, I was reading all of those Enid Blyton books and in my senior year I was allowed to read Alfred Hitchock. So yeah, that was pretty much effected my taste of stories. You can say that am a bitter but am not buying any nonsense, and am not so much in believing things like ghosts, spirits, or vampires. So don’t blame me if am not in to this Twilight Saga phenomenon at first place. When the movie first premiere last year, I wasn’t too keen or even interested to this thing, no matter how my friends were totally into it. Then came along the sequel New Moon, which was premiere a couple of weeks ago, I reckon. Still, I wasn’t interested. I watched people screaming and literally hysterical during the red carpet of the movie premiere on E! but that didn’t change me much.
Until last week when my man told me that I should’ve watched this movie because he thinks that it wasn’t a bad movie at all. And for him to tell that, it must be something about it. Here is the thing, my man was pretty much the same with me. In fact, he was normally sarcastic about almost everything. So yeah, that was caught my attention a little bit. Beside, the first Twilight movie was on telly already and was on that night, so no harmed, right?
OMG…that was all that I can say about the movie. Seriously, guys…for the first time ever I fell in love with a vampire! And yeah, you’ve got it right if you think it was all about Robert Pattinson. He’s definitely one hell of a hot vampire. I was totally don’t care anymore whether the story was make sense or not, I was really into the movie now. Honestly, I have never seen someone so loved by the camera since James Dean was dead. No matter from what angle, he looks so hot and mysterious. Not to mention his bad boy looking and messy hair that gravitated every girl toward him. Without any question, this morning I found myself locked my eyes in to the telly on the three hours special coverage of the movie, started from its Red Carpet Premiere, Fashion Police of New Moon Casts, and the Behind The Scenes of The Twilight Saga : New Moon. What a contradictory thing to happens to me! Well, now that am really in to the movie, I was thinking of getting the books myself. No, it’s not good enough to make me go to the cinema and take a queue to watch it like everyone else, my screen room at home will do just fine, but heck yeah…when the DVD come out, I will be the first one on the line to get it, hah!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment