Sunday, November 1, 2009

Love You Lately..(A Poem)

I know you're not the one for me
I know you're not my destiny
I know our love was only temporary
But honey, I love you lately
I know you and me are living in some kind of memory
I know you're only hold me in my fantasy
I know you were never be my Mr. McDreamy
But baby, I love you lately
I know your plans don't included me
I know we both never care for each other deeply
I know that was out of our capacities
But my dear, I love you lately
I know yesterday you said you love me
I know it was only your sweet remedy
I know you and me won't be in any harmony
But sweetheart, I love you lately
I know I never treat you the way I should be
I know I don't deserve the love you gave me
But I know for sure that you never mind of any
'Coz deep inside your heart darling, you do know that I love you lately
^_^

À mon Jour férié Dans Goa..je vous aime dernièrement

No comments:

Post a Comment