Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Must Be Doing Something Right

Last weekend, my friends and I went out for a dinner with one of our old mates who we haven’t seen for quite sometime as she has just getting married and having a baby, so of course, she was kind of having a different life style from she was used to when she was single. After the baby a little bit big, she called us out of sudden and asked us to go out for a girls night out like we were always do before. She was like bored with her daily routine with kid and house every day and needs to freshen up. As a good friend, of course, we said okay. Then yeah, so we went out for a dinner and a few drinks after, NO…not that drink! She was still breast feeding, remember? Duh!During the dinner, we were like catching up with everyone’s life as we haven’t seen each other for at least a couple of years. Then, I don’t even remember where was it came from, but my old mate told us that she was actually about very closed to called off the wedding as she found out from another friend who about to see her man kissing a girl in a club one night when she was like four or five months pregnant. We were like, what? Here is the thing, when she came to our workplace to delivered the wedding invitations last year, then introduced us to her future man at that time, we were like envy her for having such a wonderful guy. He looked so well manner, decent, good looking, young but loaded, and to be honest with you, too good for her. We thought that she was the lucky one in that relationship, but turned out we were absolutely wrong.
What happened above was kind of made us having a flashback about our own love life, well…at least for me and my friend. While everyone out there was like struggle to maintain their love ones to be faithful to them, here we are, having such a very trustworthy guys who provide us with all of those privileges that we can’t even name them one by one as it’s going to take a very long list, but still complaining about how boring our love life is. Such ungrateful girls, that what we are. And yeah, we do now realized how lucky we were as a person. How God must love us very much for letting us getaway with all of those attitudes that we gave to our men lately. Then my dear friend was like, do we deserve the love that our men give us? Considering how bored we were with them and with our life? OMG…are we that bad? But then, for some reasons, I was kind of remember the lyrics of one of those Boys Band song calls ‘Something Right’. Yeah, it doesn’t matter how bad we are as a girl, how deceitful we are as a lover, how boring we are as a human being, but if there is a guy somewhere out there willing to dedicate his love and his life only for us without any doubt, then of course, we must be doing something right. Don’t you think so?
I know I don't deserve the love you give me but now I understand, 'cause..
If you want me, I must be doing something right
I’ve got nothing left to prove, and it’s all because of you
So if you want me, and baby I make you feel alive
I know I must be doing…doing something right
(Something Right - Westlife
)
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment