Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Blonde Joke

This joke is probably an old one but someone just told me recently and I was like laughed my head off when I heard it as I thought that it was very funny. I know that you might probably heard it somewhere before, but yeah, it’s nothing wrong with retelling it once again. Hey, even a show always has rerun, right? So, here it is;
A guy who was pretty much wasted, came in to a bar and order drinks. After a few shot, he was like having a conversation with the bartender and it became pretty intense. The guy then like, “Hey, have you ever heard about the blonde joke?” Yeah, he was about ready to tell everyone in the bar about the joke, but the bartender was like, “Wait a minute before you say anything. Do you see the guy on the stole over there?” he was pointed a drunk guy who sat by his own and was like, “He was an awful one when he’s drunk, always fight with everyone, and he is blonde. And that big guy over there by the pool table? He just lost his twin brother on a car accident recently, and he is also blonde. What about that guy with tattoos all over his body? He was just came out of prison for killing someone, and he is indeed has blonde hair too. That old guy on the corner? He just lost his wife who had battle against cancer for a very long time, and she is a natural born blonde. And not to mention me, I am not just a bartender here but I also own this bar, and I am blonde inside out.” The bartender was tried to look cool by keep on pouring a drink to the guy, then he was like, ”So, do you still want to tell us your joke?”
The guy was like quite for a moment, thinking, then he was like, “Nah, not if I have to repeat it five times,” then he took off.
^_^
Sorry guys..I have nothing against blondes, as I said..this was strictly a joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment