Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Days Of Thunder

For this last ten days, I had to put my beemers in the BMW garage here in Bali because of the problem with its radiator. When I took it to the garage ten days ago, the technicians there said it would take them three to four days to fixed it. I was like, okay. I can deal with three or four days without my car all right. So yeah, I left my car in the garage without any question, all I care was my car getting fixed and it’s in a good hands. Is it?
Nope. After waited for three days I didn’t get any news what so ever. So I thought, okay, maybe tomorrow. Is it? Nope. The fourth day, I still didn’t hear anything from them. So of course, I called them and asked what was going on? And guess what, without any doubt, the head of technicians named Jaka said that they discovered more problems with my car and tried to explained it to me which made me even more confused. So I was like, okay just do whatever you need to do with my car and call me for the estimation of how much it’s going to cost me. He was like, okay.
One week passed, still no news from him. And yeah, we are talking about a BMW garage here in Bali. The garage that supposed to have a perfect services considering the car is quite expensive and luxury. But nah, not here. So after waited for one week then I called him to asked about the estimation and he was like, oh sorry, I forgot. Yeah right, and he called himself a head of technicians? Give me a break! Then after a while he finally got back to me and told me that the estimation was about 1,700 bucks. A quite bit of money considering it was only the problem with radiator from the beginning but I don’t care, I need my car so I was like, okay.
The tenth day my car with them, they were still didn’t call me or anything. And this is so ridiculous. I am not a pushy type of girl but at least they can just picked up their phone and told me when can I get my car back, but they didn’t. So yeah, I called them again yesterday and guess what my car was ready, surprised-surprised! But the bad news was their estimation was wrong and I ended up paying them closed to 2,000 bucks but I don’t really bother. I am so happy that I got my car back until I was going to go home from my shop and my car would not even started. And we are not talking about the next day after I got my car back, but this is the same day. It was like three and a half hours after I picked up my car from the garage. This is so annoying and ridiculous! I was just thinking where the h*ll did they get these technicians from? Did they even get any training before? So incompetent!
So yeah, now my car is back in the garage. Well, actually after the garage sent their men last night, my car was back to normal and they said it was just a problem with fuel pump which was a little bit dirty but they couldn‘t cleaned it up last night because they didn‘t have any tools with them. They said that I could take my car home all right last night but I don’t want to take any risk so I sent it back to the garage and told them to make sure that every single pieces with my car is okay then I will have it back. And I don’t know how much will it costs me later but I just want my car to be perfect as it was always be. After all, it’s my baby!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment