Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Adam Lambert Rocks!

Did you guys watched the final thirteen of American Idol on telly just now? OMG, I was so blown away with Adam Lambert performance when he sang Michael Jackson’s White Or Black with a touch of his rock essences. He was so cool. Not to mention his gothic style of fashion with his pitch black hair, black nail polish, and black mascara. Seriously, he’s hot! And I am normally not into guys with make up, but this one is different. He is extremely hot!
I was watching him since the beginning actually. Even if Simon did not really like him when he saw him on the audition, well, it was not because of he wasn’t good, but Simon thought that he was too theatrical, but I loved him. He was my idol from the start, and this a little bit unusual for me since I was normally got my idol picked up in the middle round since I need to make sure that he is really good first. But this time I picked him up from the start, that is how good he was.
So yeah, for this season of American Idol, I am so into Adam Lambert. He is hot-hot-hot. And guess what, I was just put my black nail polish on, just like him, hah! I don’t care how embarrassed it was to blog about this, but I’ll do it anyway because I am so in love with Adam Lambert. Even my status in Yahoo Messenger and my Blackberry said so!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment