Wednesday, March 18, 2009

10 Things I Hate About You (Part 2)

I hate the way you speak to me

With your so called self esteem that drive me crazy

I hate the way you ask me a favor

More like you’re giving me an order

I hate when you start questioning me

Makes me feel like a guilty party

I hate when you ask me to stay in

Because I have so many reasons to be out there with my friends

I hate when you are showing your jealousy

It’s not like am cheating on you anyway

I hate when you said that you’re understand me

Because the fact is you didn’t

I hate the look in your eyes when you’re angry

So sharp that could harm me badly

I hate the words that came from your mouth when we were arguing

So definite and all that I can do is crying

I hate the way you wipe my tears when it happened

Because it makes me falling for you once again

But the most important thing is I hate myself

For not having a courage to leave you when am supposed to

Bali, March 18th 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment