Friday, October 16, 2009

Move Over, Guys…Brad Pitt Is Coming To Town!

So the rumor has spread. Yeah, starting today, October 16th, the shoot of the film Eat, Love, Pray is began in the island of Bali. As the star of the film, Julia Roberts will be here for the solid one week, together with her producer Brad Pitt. Yup, the film is produced by B Movie, a company used to owns by Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston but not anymore since their over published divorced on 2005. All the girls in town went mad as the news leaked. One of my dear friend was even plan the trip to Ubud, where they shoot the film, even way before they came. Hah, talking about the star struck thing!
Here’s the thing, I have nothing against anyone who chase stars in their spare times, but for me, they are not in my circle anymore. Come on guys, what was the last film of Julia Roberts? I can see everyone has a problem to even mention it, and no, it’s not Ocean 13. Actually it was Duplicity which she was co-starring with Clive Owen, I guess, and no it wasn’t a box office at all. As a matter of fact, for me, it was suck! Well, I don’t mean to tell you guys that she is already became a ‘Hollywood Has Been’ but yeah, the spark wasn’t there anymore. At least, to me, I can’t see it anymore. Even in Ocean 13, which was a very cool movie, she lost her superstar charmed in it. Luckily the film was starred by such a great male actors that actually safe the film from being slumped. That was also according to me.
Back to the craziness in the island of Bali, where duo ‘Hollywood Almost Have Been’ were shoot the film Eat, Love, Pray, I was like don’t understand at all why do people even bother? It’s only Brad Pitt, you guys! Call me weird, but I can’t see why do girls love him? A friend of mine even named one of his son from his character in the movie Legend Of The Fall, which made her fell in love with him! I don’t know guys, maybe I am a weirdo, but yeah, am not so much for any Hollywood leading man. I might be hysterical if Adam Lambert is here, or that Vince guy from Entourage, or Gerald Butler, and yeah...maybe even Collin Farrell. But apart from that, I don’t think so.
And talking about the reason why they were here, even more boring. Have you guys read the book? Yeah, am talking about ‘the’ Eat, Love, Pray book here. My best friend said that she was reading that book since, I don’t know, five months ago maybe? And she stuck at page 5 until now, she couldn’t finish it. Yeah, it was that boring, beside what do you expect from a book that wrote by a woman, about a woman, and dedicated to women? Duh! Am so sorry, I don’t mean to be a b*tch, I just want to tell you my opinion about this thing. Maybe am a fool, but even until today, I still think that yoga and or meditation and its gang was only for boring people and Sting, hah! So yeah, I never interested to read the book at first place, which for me is going to waste my time. But hey, everyone has their own taste, right? Then of course, I don’t really care about Brad and Julia who were in town at the moment, but I do wish everyone luck on their star struck thing..so, good luck, guys! Aaah, what the heck...Ubud for the weekend, Darling?
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment