Wednesday, October 21, 2009

If Tomorrow Never Comes..(My Deepest Feeling Inspired By A Song With Same Title)

Sometimes late at night, I lay awake in dark, the thought crosses my mind…if I never wake in the morning, would you ever doubt the connection between us? The true feelings that we share everyday? Would you ever doubt the way I feel about us in my heart?
If tomorrow never comes, will you know how much I love you? How much I adore you? Despite on everything that they said about you? Despite on how we are definitely not a true match, despite on how you had a problem understanding me and vice versa?
If my time on earth were through, and you must face this world without me, is the love that we share in the past is going to be enough to last? Is the love I gave you each day in the past is going to be enough to occupied you?
If tomorrow never comes, will you keep me in your heart? Will you kiss me for the last time? Will you mention my name in every pray you made before you go to bed? Will I be the one in your mind before you close your eyes every night? Will you ever doubt that we is belong to you and me?
If tomorrow never comes, I would like to take this chance to tell you how I feel about you, about us, about you and me. I know I failed to show you everyday how much I love you, how much I care. If tomorrow never comes, I want you to know how much I bother. I don’t want to regret it when my true feeling for you never revealed. So now I make a promise to myself, that I will say it to you each day how much you mean to me and avoid the circumstance where there’s no second chance to show you that you’re still the one. If tomorrow never comes, I want to tell you what am thinking of…if tomorrow never comes, will you know how much I love you?
^_^
une lettre ouverte à mon Jour férié Dans Goa, vous êtes toujours celui..

No comments:

Post a Comment