Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Little Too Late (A Poem)

Seeing you with those sweet eyes
Locked me in to them, can never let go
And when u started those beautiful smiles
My world was stopped around that moment, you know
Your eyes gave me a sweet sensation
Your smiles as beautiful as those orchids that growth in the wild
So, who ever told you that I was letting go?
The only joy that I've ever know..Boy, they were lying
You're my world, you're my everything for the moment
Then how am I supposed to leave you now?
You're the little secret that I like to keep
So yeah, it's a little too late for me to deny you
I want to know how it feels to have you in my arms
I want to know how it feels to kiss the temptation
I want to know how it feels to make love with a guy like you
But how will I know, if I let you go?
So as you said, we should just let our life flow
Let the times make our worries disappear
Because Baby, it is a little too late now
For both of us to just walk away
^_^
Remembering DF Moment, To Ma Nu Dude..Thanks For The Inspiration..And Oh Yeah, Once Again For Those Who Were Not In The Picture, I Will Appreciate If You Just F*ck Off!

No comments:

Post a Comment