Tuesday, August 18, 2009

10 Things I Hate About You - Part 3 (A Poem)

I hate the way you looked that night
So perfect drowned me in to you
I hate the smell of your body
So manly makes me want to hold you like forever
I hate the way you looked at me when our eyes caught each other
The naughty thing that came from them that I like so much
I hate the way you talked to me that night
With your so called self confidence that I can never forget
I hate the way you introduced yourself
The strongest and warmest handshake that you showed me that night
I hate the fact that all of my friends adore you
The way they welcoming you in to our introvert group
I hate when you said that you wanted to kiss me
'Cause it makes me want to kiss you too
I hate the way you kissed me that night
So sweet and passionate that make me want for some more
I hate that we did it twice
'Cause it made me forgot that I've already have a man and it's definitely not you
But the most important thing is I hate myself
For committed another same old mistake that I've done before
^_^
To Ma Nu Dude, Thanks For The Inspiration..And No, This Is Nothing Like What You're Thinking, Guys..So Yeah, Please Don't Jump In To Any Conclusion Just Yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment