Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Worst Nightmare

As you guys know, I love my car so very much. I can literally live in it. So, today as the other day, I went to work at 8 in the morning as I have to go to the Tax office before heading to my boutique. Just like the other day, nothing so special about today, apart from I had to deal with those tax people which I don’t really keen to. On the way to the tax office, there was a road work which caused chaos, and out of nowhere there was this big massive truck tried to switched line and pushed me out of the road. I’d tried to move away but there was no chance for me to do that as there was a road border right next to me. Then yeah, as you guess, it ended up with the stupid accident that broke my wing mirror. Huhuhu…what a nightmare!
The worst thing was not about that incident as my car was insured anyway, but it was when that bloody stupid ding-dong truck driver yelled at me like it was my fault and sadly I could not confronted him as I was too scared. Hey, we were talking about a truck driver here, remember? I wished I could just punched him on the face if I have a gut, but I didn’t and I hate myself for that. All that I could do was just crying like a wimp. Yeah, just because I was a girl who drive by myself then he thought that he could do whatever he wanted to. What a d*ck he was, that was what my friend said about him.
So yeah, this blog was dedicated to all of those truck driver out there who thought that they own the road while they were actually not. Just because of you drive those eighteen wheels vehicles, that doesn’t mean that you can just pushed everyone else out of the road. It just doesn’t work that way, you punk!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment