Wednesday, June 17, 2009

He’s All Dressed Up For Glamour And Rock N Roll

What is your first notice on a guy? His look? His attitude? Well, for me is his appearance. One night, when I had a dinner with my dear friends, there was a guy who was sat on a table right in front of ours and my friend whispered on my ear that time that there was a cute guy in the restaurant, and I knew right away who was she talking about. So yeah, I was like, you were talking about the guy in black shirt, right? She nodded her head. Yeah, for me and my friends, we were always notice someone’s appearance first. No matter how cute he was, but if he dressed like a red neck, then yeah, thanks but no thanks.
The first time I saw Adam Lambert on his audition for American Idol, I was noticed his appearance on that spot. He was like someone who can wear anything, even though on that audition, he was only wearing a t-shirt and dark jeans, but he looked like a rock star already. So yeah, when he dressed up with his quirky style yet so glamour and rock and roll, I was knew from that point that he was my man from top to bottom. Despite on how gay he looked during his performances, he was just so amazingly dressed to perfection. And his edgy glam and vamp style was definitely caught my attention.
I knew a guy who owns a what so called t-shirt empire, that’s what my friends said, who sometime dressed so manly yet so dressy that makes him sometime looks like a gay guy but I can assure you that he wasn’t. Yeah, he was my ex, and despite on how my friends were always make a joke about how he dressed, but I have to admitted that actually I took noticed on him because of his appearance. And my man at the moment is a well-dressed man who was never leave house only with shorts and flip flop ever. My man knew how to dressed up properly in every occasion since he used to worked at a well-known fashion brand when he was young. So yeah, that is probably what made me noticed him at the first place, hah!
I can understand if some men don’t feel comfortable showing their dandy side of style as it can ruins their macho wall of barrier which they were always proud of. But yeah, as for me, as long as it still under control, I would definitely choose a nice dressed up guy rather than a sloppy t-shirt wearing kind of guy. With no doubt what so ever!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment