Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Men Are From Mars And Women Are From Venus

My dear nephew PING!!! me over my Blackberry Messenger one night and told me that he just got dumped by his girlfriend. Since I was kind of their (his and his girlfriend's) favorite cool auntie, of course, he asked me to spoke with her to interfered the issue. I was like, WTF? Am not that kind of person who loves to get involved with other people's problem. But since he's my nephew, and he said please like almost eighteen thousand times, not to mention his nagging thing, how could I say no?
So yeah, I tried to talk to the girl, not too personally, just nipped it a bit in our casual conversation. The girl said that she just want to be friends for now but did mention about she was kind of disappointed with my dear nephew. As someone with experiences, I of course understand completely what she was trying to say. Totally. I mean, unlike boys, when a girl says something, the thing that you have got to understand is not what she really says, but it's what she doesn't say. Here's the thing, girls talk with hidden meaning. And in this case, what she really trying to say was that she loves him but there's something need to be fixed on the way he treats her. Such a teenager! Got to love them, ha!
Then yeah, I got back to my nephew and told him to just be patient as she wasn't going anywhere and I also assured him that they will be together again soon. All he needs to do is giving her a space for herself. At first, of course my 'oh so full of passions' nephew was kind of didn't take it gracefully. As a young lad, his ego was like, "She's mine and I have to get her back right now..or else!" To be honest I was kind of admired his determination, but yet I told him to hold himself back. Why? Here's the thing, when you like a girl so much hence your aggressiveness towards her, then she would think of you as a psycho. Or, if you show a girl that you love her so much and can't live without her, then you're her toy. Her Ken doll to play with. Now, you were probably questioned why did I say that.
Here is the thing, my villa's manager, a 26 years old Slovenian guy who recently became a buddy to me, always came to me whenever he needs advice for his relationship with a girl, sort of his girlfriend. He told me that the girl was really confusing. One day she was kind of so nice and approachable then suddenly she was like, "Oh, am not so sure about this thing between us anymore. I don't think that you really love me. Maybe we shouldn't do this," I was like, so typical! Then of course, my advice was the same. I mean, I told him to ignore the girl once in a while. Don't answer her call for change. Stop calling her and play hard to get is a must. Yeah, when it comes to dramas, am the master of the game. Seriously, you might not believe it, but am the ultimate drama queen according to my last (sort of) boyfriend. So trust my advice, it works! Don't believe me?
There's one thing that you guys should know about girls. We all are drama queens at some point. Girls love to trick guys in order to find out about what their intentions really are, while guys tend to speak their thoughts. I mean, guys will say it out loud whether they like the girls or not, while we (read : girls) tend to find out about that in our own way. And yeah, by saying that I do mean by acting it. Hey, I guess that's why they said that men are from Mars and women are from Venus, don't you think?
So yeah, when my new buddy and I met over a coffee sometime last week, it didn't surprise me when he said that he did what I told him the other week and even kicked the girl out of his house over their argument, then the next day suddenly the girl text him for reconciliation but of course he let her waited for a while. Something that never happened before as he was always became the first party to came forward to apologize normally. High five, brother! As for my nephew, I just got PING!!! From him a couple of days ago when he told me that the girl and him are an item again. I was like, "Told ya!" Ha!

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment