Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Little Sister

Woke up this morning to a super long text message from my dear older sister where she went off about some messed up thing that I did was kind of felt like a punch on the face for me. Avoiding conflict, specially at first time in the morning when am not even fully open my eyes yet, I just deleted the message. Got your point, sister..but let me digested everything first then response to your message..confirmed delete! Ha!
While having my cup of tea and croissant for breakfast this morning, I turned on the telly just like my normal day, and it was Kimora : Life In The Fab Line came up on the screen..perfect! Love her so much. The episode was when she has to go to New York Fashion Week just after she stepped out of Baby Phat, the fashion label that she and ex-husband Russel Simmons had started when she was eighteen years old. Of course, she was kind of upset, I would've feel the same if it happened to me. So yeah, as for the first time she wasn't going to attend the fashion week as a designer and has her own fashion show but she was going there as an attendee and sits on the row, her super sweet two daughters, Ming and Aoki, decided to make a little surprise for her to comes back home afterward. They then decided to make her a fashion show, a fairy tale's fashion show to be exact. Oh, how cute!
With a little help from Shani, Kimora's best friend who flew from NY to LA to accompanied the girls while she was away for the fashion week, the girls went shopping to get the stuffs they needed to do the surprise. While in the store, Aoki made some mess by dropping some stuffs and Ming was like, "Look! Look at all of the mess you've made!" Aoki was kind of felt bad and didn't know what to say. That was when Shani jumped in tried to brake the tens and says, "But that what little sister is for," Having a back-up from someone, Aoki was like, "Yeah, that what little sister is for. To make a mess and ruin your life!" I was like, hail to the yeah!
For the reason that is so obvious, I was kind of clicked to the sentence that little girl just said. I mean, referred to what happened between me and my sister, which of course much more serious than just dropping some stuffs in the shop, I was kind of felt like am not the only one. It must be happens to millions other little sisters in the whole world. We were meant to make a mess and ruin our older sister's life. It written in our destiny. There's nothing that we can do about that. So, why should we fight it? I mean, don't we just supposed to play our part in this scenario of life?
When thinking about that, it was actually kind of hit me right away. I mean, as a little sister of someone, of course, I will always make a mess. Not that am deliberately doing it, but it was my part of the drama, hey! And for my 'oh so perfect' older sister, am not going to be upset over her hard text message this morning, as am completely aware that she was just playing her part too. Too bad I don't have a TiVo to record the program so I can show her sometime. Ha!

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment