Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Life Is A Joke

I know everyone will like, “What?” But yeah, for me, life is a joke. I don’t take it too serious, not even when am down with so many issues, still, I manage to laugh at it. So of course, when yesterday I learned that someone got upset because of my blog and what I wrote here, I was surprised. I mean, I didn’t know that anyone who read my thoughts would take them that serious. First of all, I was never mention any names in particular in my writes, unless if I wrote about some well-known names. I won’t refer Tiger Woods as a guy who won so many Golf Tournament, or Paris Hilton as a blond heiress who was always said, “That’s hot,” wouldn’t I? But of course, if I write about common things and or unknown people, I was always referred to them as my dear friend, a guy who I used to hang out with, one of my ex, a girl that I just met recently, and stuffs like those. So yeah, I was wondering, should it makes someone intimidated? Just because of the stories sounded familiar? Hm, call me heartless but I don’t think anyone should.
Here is the thing, whenever I write my stories, just like any other people who write, I tend to exaggerated everything a little bit. Dude, I have to make them more interesting and readable, don’t I? Am not one of those boring writers who doesn’t care about how to entertain his or her readers. But then again, not everyone can take jokes and different people has different sense of humor. My suggestion for everyone is, if any of you can not take jokes, please don’t read my blog? Because it would probably annoyed you that my stories sound like yours but believe me, unless if I dedicated them to you, they really are not. And I have to say it here, if you decided to read my stories, please be good in math because my stories were not all current. So, if I said eight months ago or something like that, please do check with the date I posted and calculate it correctly. Maybe then you will find out that the story was not yours or your friends or maybe it was about me and some people you knew but if it happened way before your time then it has nothing to do with anyone but me and them. I was just want to ask everyone who read my blog to be wiser about everything written. Because if they are coincidentally same with yours, as long as I don’t mention names, please don’t be too sure that they are indeed your stories. Because the thing is, my life and my stories were never about certain people. My stories were always in general. Just because I met certain people who inspired me to write, doesn’t mean that my life stop right there.
So yeah, to whom it may concern, to everyone who has a sensitive heart and accidentally read my blog and felt intimidated, even if I don’t think it was my obligation, but of course, I do apologize to any of you. The last thing you should worry about in this so called funny world is my writes. As I wrote on my opening column, mostly my stories are so shallow. Then of course, it was kind of surprising for me to found out that someone took it seriously. Come on, life is complicated enough on its own, why don’t we make jokes about it? But seriously, if someone really earn an apologize from me, then it would be that German F1 driver. Because I wrote so many bad things about him, and yeah, I was never ashamed telling people how I hate him. So Schumie, am so sorry and please take my deeply apologize to you. I apologize for everything that I wrote about you before and everything that am going to write about you later on. But as someone who wise enough, am sure that you don’t mind at all, do you? Beside, we don’t live in the era where no one feel free to express themselves anymore. Well, I don’t know about you, but I don’t.
Okay, back to my point. Whatever I wrote in my blog was never about certain people unless if I mention certain names. So to anyone who read them, please be sensible and use your common sense. I know as a friend once said that my writes are strong opinionated, but the stories were only stories, never were something serious. And they all are my own opinion without any intention to intimidated anyone, that is why my blog called "According To Dewi." Duh. Because for me, life is a joke so I don’t take it seriously. But if any of you feel the opposite, if any of you can't take jokes, please, the best way is to not read my blog. I know it can be frustrating sometime when you don’t have that kind of humor. And it was no one’s fault, not yours nor mine. It was just different people, different opinion, different way on how to deal with life. But for God sake, loosen up a little bit, dude! Because everything is not always about you. So yeah, blame it on the freedom of speech! Hah!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment