Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cougar Town

Ha ha this is very funny and am very sure that you guys will think exactly the same with me. Here is the thing, yesterday afternoon when I came home from work, it was like late afternoon almost evening. I stopped my car just to open the gate when two teenage boys, I assumed they were like thirteen years old or so, passed me by and literally starred at me.
First I was like, was it my jumpsuit looked funny to them or what? Was it the way I pushed my gate open? Was it the top part of my clothes that doesn't fit properly? Damn, I should've wear bra today! Seriously, I was like checking every inches of my body to make sure that I didn't give them any chances to make fool of me, and to be honest with you I didn't see any. I was alright actually. Then why did they stare at me? I was so confused until I saw one of them, the one with shorter hair who actually looked a little bit older than the other, gave me those mischievous looks in his eyes. He then smile at me with an 'oh so seductive' kind of way and believe it or not, maybe because of his young age, I think it was kind of funny. I was like, OMG..am I just been picked up by a teenage boy? So cute and flattering actually, considering my age. Then of course, I smile back at him in an 'oh so seductive' kind of way too. Hey, he started it not me! Oh Gosh..please don't let anyone saw what just happened, otherwise I will receive a subpoena for molesting an underage boy. Ha!
But, wait a minute here! True, it sounds kind of gross when we talk about thing like this and the boy was like only thirteen, but let face it when we see it from the age differences between me and him and Demi More and Asthon Kutcher, it was kind of the same. So, if we're okay with Demi and Ashton then there's nothing gross about what happened between me and my neighbor kid whatsoever, right? Besides, am not going to do the boy or anything like that, I was just gave him a smile! Yeah, maybe it was kind of make him blushing, but what about me? Am a victim here too as much as he was. I mean, he started it first, so who's to blame if I then fall into his super cute seductive smile? Euw, what am I thinking? OMG, I was such a cougar! Somebody shoot me!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment