Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mother, How Are You Today?




















How I hurt your feeling, I can't even justify
How I make you cry, only God knows why
How I caused your disappointment, only me can be blame
But still, the smile on your face never ever fade away
How I yell at you, no one would believe
How I broke your heart, like I was never grow up in time
How I caused every damage, I barely believe in myself
But still, your love never conditioned any of those
How I so insensible, you never bother
How I always forget to call you, I always find excuses
How ignorant I can be, you always forgive
And still, you kiss my forehead and tell how you love me
How mischievous I sometime, you give me your best smile
How I lie over stupid things, we always reconcile
How I worry you, I never apologize
And still, you catch me whenever I fall
So mother how are you today?
This poem is all about my deepest feeling
My deepest regression for being who I am
For not being a perfect daughter, for never be there

^_^

To love, to forgiveness, to sweetness, to memories, to good times, to bad times, and above of all..to mum! Happy mother's day, sincere lady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment