Saturday, March 13, 2010

10 Things I Hate About You - Part. 5 (A Poem)

I hate the way you smile to me
When you look at me from the end of the alley
I hate the way you raise you eye brow
Scrutinised your green eyes which I adore badly
I hate the way you laugh at me
Whenever I make silly joke that not even funny
I hate the way you steal a kiss from me
At a moment that only belong to you and me
I hate the way you fool me
Always find excuses and make me fall for your misery
I hate the way you beg me
'Cause how do you expect me to walk away when you looking like that?
I hate the way you make me beg
For a reason that only we know what it is exactly
I hate the way you make me those cups of tea
Was that the way you thank me?
I hate the way you leave me in the morning
Why can't you just call in sick of something?
But above all those, I hate the way you make me
Falling in love with you was my very own stupidity
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment