Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Some Chick Narcs Out ‘The Hollywood Hills Burglar Bunch’

Alexis Taylor in a black and white shot

Alexis Taylor aka Alexis Neiers, was quick to point the finger of blame at her fellow suspects in The Hollywood Hills Burglar Bunch’ including Nick Prugo.

She said:

“I know for a fact Nick did all of these burglaries. He did every single burglary, he told me this after the police let him go. Nick is blaming people, trying to get the blame off himself.”

She continued by throwing all the others under the bus as well:

“Rachel Lee was his main accomplice and they brought Diana Tamayo into this. Diana, Nick and Rachel did the burglaries together. Roy Lopez was the one who sold the stuff they had taken … and he’s friends with Courtney Ames and that’s why she was arrested.”

“The only reason they came to my house was because they thought I was holding property for Nick, they even searched my house and found nothing. I’m innocent in all of this and feel terrible for all the people who got robbed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment