Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jessica Alba’s Campari Swimsuit Calendar Shoot

Jessica Alba in a sexy black outfit profile shot.

Holy mother of God! Now, this does not look like a woman who just gave birth recently. Jessica Alba took part in a calendar shoot for Campari and absolutely killed it. She looks amazing in these shots. They remain classy as hell and utterly sexy at the same time…sugar and spice and everything nice. She’s definitely sold me on a bottle and I don’t even drink that shit…but, she probably doesn’t either.

Here is what the beauty had to say about the shoot with photographer Mario Testino:

“All the clothes were very cool. They’re young, sexy and fresh,” Jessica told the press about the outfits that she had to wear for the photo shoot. “I’m usually walking around in comfy clothes with a baby on my arm and it’s nice to dress things up and feel sophisticated, sexy and surrounded by so much beauty. It was all very chic, but still young and cool, my favorite combination!”

According to Campari, they are only printing 9,999 copies of this calendar which will be available for purchase at the end of the year. Why would I get that calendar when I have these shots here? Throw this one in the spank bank boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment