Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Admits To Using Botox

Jennifer Aniston smiling pretty in a white top

Jennifer Aniston had recently admitted to using Botox but, stated that the end results were quite uncomfortable.

Here’s what she had to say…

“I tried Botox once and it was really not good for me. I felt like I had a weight on my head.”

“I think it makes women look older. Harder. The warmth in their faces goes away. You see women and you know they’re not young, but you can’t tell how old they are. That’s what stopped me.”

Well, she’s right, and the results are obvious if you take a gander at the utterly annoying Joan Rivers, and how wrinkle-removing substances have brought an enormous amount of tension to her face…not to mention all the face-lift’s she’s had. It’s like at any given time, her face could shoot off like a rubber-band

Good girl Jen, keep away from that shit! Don’t let that natural beauty, and booty go to waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment