Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hawaii Five-O or the NCAA Championship?

I am still trying to get that NCAA Championship game from Monday night out of my head.  What a terrible game



I got to thinking how much I would rather have seen Hawaii Five-O, the show that the game pre-empted, than that sucky game.  Why you ask?  Here's Why:



1. Hawaii Five-O was already at 50.  For the longest time, I doubted that either team, UCONN or Butler, would make it to 50. 

2. Hawaii Five-O is always showing surfing and other ocean activities.  At one point last night, a friend texted me and said "Neither team could throw a ball into Lake Travis (A lake near Austin, TX)"  I doubt anyteam could hit the Pacific Ocean, let alone Lake Travis. 

3. There is better shooting in Hawaii Five-O.  They have some great scenes of the Ocean, the volcanoes, the mountains and all of the hotties on the beach.  UCONN and Butler couldn't shoot anything!

4.  Speaking of Hotties, I would take Hawaii Beach Bunnies over the cheerleaders last night anyday.

5. This seriously was a travesty for the game of college basketball.  I feel like it set the game back 50 years.  As I said yesterday, I even fell asleep during the second half. 



Let us pray that we never have to suffer through another NCAA Championship such as the one we witnessed on Monday night!





No comments:

Post a Comment