Sunday, April 3, 2011

Elisha Cuthbert

Elisha Cuthbert arrives at the GQ Men Of The Year party.

Well, I managed to surprise myself today after noticing that Elisha Cuthbert, the blonde bombshell who sits in one of the spots on my Top 10 list, was nowhere to be found on the Hooker. Shame on me. The Girl Next Door and 24 star was snapped arriving at the GQ Men Of The Year party here in Los Angeles. I must mention that lately I have had fears of Elisha losing her hotness in some of the photos I have been seeing. Aside from the aging process getting at us all, it’s something else. Maybe I’m seeing shit. On screen, she is a fucking goddess. Have you guys seen The Quiet with Elisha and Camilla Belle? Wow! That movie blends strange and sexy together in a dark way. Ms. Cuthbert spreads her sexuality like peanut butter all over that movie. A must see!

If you haven’t yet peeped an interview with Elisha yet, visit YouTube and search for a few. She’s chill as fuck and extremely interesting for sure….probably something you wouldn’t expect at first by the look of her, and it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she smoked herb. Enjoy the pics. I know you sicko’s will be all over these!

No comments:

Post a Comment