Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Congrats...Sort of... To UCONN

Did you all watch the NCAA Championship game last night.  That was the worst NCAA Championship I have ever seen.  HORRIBLE basketball.



UConn shot 34.5% and Butler shot just 18.8%!!!  What was that. This game was ugly.  To be honest, I actually fell asleep in the second half out of shear boredom.  I just couldn't get into the game.  I missed the last 12 minutes of the game and when I woke up, it was already over.  I went to bed without even bothering, or caring, to see which team won. 



This was, without a doubt, the worst championship of all time. I love how all the Analysts and talk radio people are trying to talk the game up and make it sound like it was a good game, but they do not even sound convincing.  They know it sucked too!!!  And what happened to Basketball God Kemba?  He took some terrible shots and ended up just 5 of 19 shooting.  First round material?  We will see. 



I really want to forget I ever saw that game.  This was such a great tournament and to have it end like this!  How sad!  Let us all pray that next year's NCAA Championship makes up for this farce. 



No comments:

Post a Comment