Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cindy Crawford

Cindy Crawford walking in a sexy black dress in a profile shot.

Well, my very first celebrity crush has finally hit the walls of the Hooker! Cindy Crawford was captured a bit tipsy with Mr. Cheaterman at some benefit in London on December 5th. My God does she still look unbelievable. Years ago my mother bought her exercise video and I used to watch it with friends in our basement. But, what you guys are really thinking is that I used to slap my salami to it but, unfortunately, I didn’t know how to operate it at that age. Haha. I just remember her on the cover with that one-piece red bathing suit.

What is the beautiful MILF up to nowadays? She’s still with Rande Gerber…obviously, and recently launched a new line of furniture under the “Cindy Crawford Home Collection” name exclusively with Rooms To Go. She has also admitted to several times to visiting a plastic surgeon to undergo treatments for Botox, collagen, and vitamin injections. Well, I guess if you had a face like hers, you would do everything in your power to keep it’s perfect structure as long as you can. Fashion designer Michael Kors once said, “Cindy changed the perception of the ‘sexy American girl’ from classic blue-eyed blonde to a more sultry brunette with brains, charm, and professionalism to spare.” He couldn’t have been more right. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment