Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Stand Up And Be A Man!

A dear friend once showed me a video of a stand-up comedy from YouTube (I forgot the name of the comedian) which I found quite funny. He was telling a story about a Chinese shop owner who tried to sell something to an American tourist. As per usual, the tourist haggle the price, of course. But, the Chinese guy stick with his price which was only 5¢ higher. The tourist then walked out hence the Chinese guy's anger. He then was like, "Hey, come back here. Where do you think you're going? Come back here and be a man!" But the Americano kept walked out and was like, "It was only 5¢ lower! You won't lose anything by giving me that!" The Chinese man paused for a while and was like, "Yeah, it was only 5¢. But after this then you're going to another shop and get another 5¢! Then you go to the $1 shop and you can buy anything you want in there! You! Come back here and be a man! Be a man!"
Alright, maybe it doesn't sound that funny to you, but if you see the video and the way the guy delivered the story then you would probably laugh your head off just like me. I mean, seriously..it was hilarious! The way he personified the Chinese man was so correctly perfect. I was having my teary laugh because of it and found myself watched it over and over again. Then for that particular reason, the quote is stuck in my head like no others : Be a man!
But, am not going to talk about that here. You guys can easily find it yourself in YouTube and can probably find how funny it was compare to when I told you the story. The thing that I want to share with you guys here is totally different. And yes, of course, it is about one thing that am expert on : MEN.
Now here's the thing, as you guys were probably knew already that I was recently got connected with my sort of ex boyfriend all of sudden. Then because of some arguments that happened between us, he then upset and I found myself became some kind of enemy for him again. But, a couple of days ago he text me again and tried to pursued me to do what he asked me before which I refused to do that caused our argument the other day. Of course, just like the other day, I still refused. Then it happened again. Pfffft! Seriously, am tired of this thing. I mean, doesn't he get tired too? Asking me to do something that he knew exactly that I would refused to? Then to be upset all over again? Well, as for me, it really drained my energy trying to deal with the same old story over and over again. I mean, he had probably asked me to do that thing like three thousands and eight hundred times already, started since we were still like kind of together. And even then, I said no to him. So, I don't get it. Maybe there's a part of my NO that he didn't quite understand?
So yeah, when he then played that bad mood game on me again, just like that Chinese shop man, I (over a joke of course) text him back and was like, "Why were you always like that? Come on, stand up and be a man! Don't be such a baby..stand up and be a man! Yeah..BE A MAN!" Ha!

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment